We evaluate every application in the following manner: You must submit a rental application and answer all questions on the form. All adults living in the rental unit must complete an application and meet qualification requirements. Each applicant must pay a non-refundable $42.00 application fee in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. We will determine whether, from your responses to the application questions; you qualify for the unit you are applying for.
1. Each applicant shall have an acceptable credit rating, which will be verified through a credit-reporting agency. An adverse report, such as delinquent accounts or unpaid judgments, may disqualify the applicant.
- Applicant’s employment and/or other sources of income will be verified. Length of employment and/or job stability will be a factor of consideration. Outstanding debts and monthly obligations will also be taken into consideration.
- Current and prior landlords’ references will be checked. Failure to pay rent on time, to give a thirty days notice in writing prior to termination of tenancy, to protect property or to respect the rights of other residents/ neighbors will disqualify the applicant for continued tenancy. Applicant’s willingness and ability to care for current and prior residences will be confirmed.
- Stability of residency (frequency of moves) will be a factor of consideration.
- A history of violent behavior or criminal convictions for violent crimes or illegal drug activities will disqualify applicant/s. Criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity will not be tolerated and will be considered default of lease terms.
- Applicant must be at least eighteen years of age in order to sign rental agreement. All occupants eighteen years of age and older must complete an application; pay the current application fee and sign rental agreement. A co-signer may be required in some instances; cosigner must also complete application and pay current fee.